Sunday, April 15, 2007

My First WE

This WE was cool !
Saturday night, I went to the movies and saw “ The pursuit of happiness” (starring Will Smith) with my roommates.
Sunday, I played football (or soccer ?) in Beverly Hills... ;-) and I went to “Father’s Burger” for dinner. I could finally speak English and make sentences more complicated than “ hello”, “ Thanks”, “ yes, please”… Gavin (a friend/colleague of Guilherme) joined us there, he is from Hong Kong. I had to understand his questions…and answer him! It was rather difficult…but not as much as when I had to have the waitress to understand what I wanted to order… I drank a 9$ glass of red wine…it’s expensive not to like beer… I ate the ”Office Burger”, probably, until now, the best (and most expensive!) burger I have ever had !

No comments: