Tuesday, April 10, 2007

First day in LA

Thursday.
Upon waking up at 8.30 am ( Jet lag damages…), I called my boss who told me to join them in the morning…I can go to the company using Guilherme’s bike. I live a 5 to 10 minutes bike ride away from work. When I arrived at work, I found a very laid-back atmosphere! My boss is in his late 40’s, dressed in shorts, tattooed on his arms, legs; with yellow sunglasses like Obispo. Another boss walks without shoes in the (little!) building (situated 10 minutes riding from the beach!).
I was explained what Bossa Nova deals with, what I will work on. I asked some questions. I will be working from 8 am to 6 pm, with a little hour break at noon to eat. After eating a sandwich with my colleagues, I went to “Bank of America” to open a checking account.
I went back home and to the supermarket with Lauriane… with her Jeep! I also jogged with Guilherme to an electronics shop to buy an alarm clock , so that I’m not late to work! I went to bed at 9 pm.... yes, still jet lagged!

No comments: