Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2nd Day

I woke up Friday at 6.30 am before the alarm clock! The mission of the morning was to go to the Social Security to get the famous “Social Security Number”, needed to register to many things! I had to ride almost 2 hours to go there, first to a closed office and then to another. Once I did this, I arrived in Bossa Nova at 11 am. The rest of my working day was devoted to reading documents and asking questions about them. At noon, first “Fast Food” of my stay, a Chinese restaurant: “Panda Express”… I left work at 6 + ε. At 7pm, I was already in bed to take a nap before diner… I woke up at midnight…too late to have dinner, I continued sleeping until 8.30 am. My roommates were already ready to play tennis! I preferred to stay home and write this (the French version). When they returned, Guilherme took me to buy a bike. I should go to the beach too, but I still didn’t have time to! Something important: I will play soccer tomorrow with my roommate’s friends/colleagues!!!
So far, it’s all right!
I’m just wondering…and worrying…when will I speak English??!! My two roommates and every people in the company are (or speak) French…

1 comment:

julien said...

Hey Hey Yvan, Here you are.
It seems you found nice roommates. Hopefully they will bring you to brasilian parties. I'm sure you'll try surfing too. See you soon.
julien