Sunday, April 15, 2007

Finally to the beach!

Today, I realized how weird one of my bosses could be! He spent 10 minutes laughing at women‘s pictures he had received in a work related email …(work related, i swear !) Don’t ask me why, I could not answer! I also witnessed a funny childish side of Guilherme who bought walky-talkies, with which he seemed to have a lot of fun! We ‘re supposed to use them Saturday, in a 4*4 trip in the mountains.
What about my job? Today, one of my bosses asked me to design a circuit… I proposed him a “tip” to avoid his complex solution and make it more simple...that and also because I have no idea how to actually make such a complex circuit… I hope my idea will work out!
Oh! Today, I went to the beach on lunch break! Sunny weather, fine sand beach and… odd people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.